Forehead lift in Saarbrücken
The removal of thinker wrinkles, also called “mid-forehead-lifting”, is particularly suitable for a long forehead and deep thinker wrinkles. Let our experienced plastic surgery specialists in Saarbrücken advise you on your options!
Facts about forehead lift
Treatment with a muscle relaxing substance is suitable for:
- Treatment of frown lines.
- Removal of lines of thought.
Upper Eyelid Lift
An upper eyelid lift can effectively remove excess upper eyelid skin through a barely visible incision in the upper eyelid crease.
Arcus marginalis release
This surgical technique can be performed in conjunction with a lower lid lift or through an incision in the conjunctiva. It is used to remedy tear troughs.
The eyelash serum is proven to lead to:
- Thicker and longer eyelashes,
- Thicker eyebrows.
Needling treatment is particularly effective after three repetitions to improve skin quality and achieve a slight tightening effect.
Frequently asked questions
All your questions about possible complications and alternative treatments to brow lift should be answered before the surgical procedure.
- Limit nicotine & alcohol consumption to a minimum before surgery.
- Discontinue blood-thinning medications such as ASS or Thomapyrin® in time. You must stop taking it at least once a day. ten days before the forehead lift, of course in consultation with your attending physician.
- Discontinuation of vitamin preparations (A, E) and food supplements (omega-3 fatty acids, St. John’s wort preparations, etc.): At least four weeks before the operation.
- Have ice cubes or cooling pads ready at home to cool your skin. So you can start immediately after the treatment with this.
- Before performing aesthetic procedures, you should take out follow-up insurance.
- An elevation of the upper body of about 30 degrees (also when sleeping) as well as a cooling of the eyes for 2 to 3 days are beneficial for the decongestion & wound healing.
- Showering is possible (immediately before wound control) from the first postoperative day.
- Regular controls of your well-being as well as the OP result follow.
- The skin threads are removed about 5 to 6 days after the operation.
- After about two, better three weeks you can start working again.
- From the third week after the operation onwards, repeated daily massages for a few minutes in circles as well as transversely and longitudinally to the course of the scar with greasing creams such as Bepanthen® ointment or Linola® fat help to make the scars inconspicuous.
- Bending over, lifting heavy loads, swimming, taking a sauna and sporting activities should be taboo for two weeks, possibly longer if swelling is still present.
- Excessive UV exposure through sunbathing and solarium should be avoided for at least three months.
“Our goal is to provide the best, most discreet and precise treatment based on our extensive expertise in plastic surgery. „
Dr. Adelana Santos Stahl is distinguished by a unique international perspective with a feminine view of plastic surgery. Her personalized and detailed approach is key to the beautiful and natural results she achieves. Having trained in Brazil, one of the largest and most well-known countries for aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, she understands her patients’ desire to look and feel their best. She completed her medical studies and her training as a specialist for plastic and aesthetic surgery in Brazil. In 2009, she also successfully passed the German equivalence examinations for the medical state examination. Two years later, in 2011 she received the German and in 2012 the EU specialist recognition (EBOPRAS) for plastic surgery. From 2009 to 2013, she deepened her knowledge of aesthetic and reconstructive facial surgery with world-renowned representatives of plastic surgery such as Professor Gubisch at the Marienhospital and Madame Firmin in Paris. A VDÄPC Fellowship (continuing fellowship for graduate students) in Switzerland, France and the USA has further enriched her professional experience. Dr. Santos Stahl is active in several prestigious professional societies. Besides the DGPRÄC and DGBT, she is also a member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery – SBCP. She is also the author of several scientific articles and, together with her husband, is dedicated to research and clinical studies in the field of plastic surgery.