The removal of the thinker's wrinkles, also called "mid-forehead-lifting", is particularly suitable for a long forehead and deep frown lines:
- to eliminate the wrinkles of the forehead.
An upper eyelid lift can be performed effectively via a barely visible incision in the upper eyelid crease.
- excess skin on the upper lid can be removed.
This surgical technique can be performed in conjunction with a lower lid lift or through an incision in the conjunctiva. It serves the:
- Removal of lacrimal glands.
The eyelash serum Bimatoprost has been proven to deliver:
- Thicker and longer eyelashes,
- Thicker eyebrows.
The Needling treatment is particularly effective after three repetitions in order to
- to improve the skin quality and to achieve a slight tightening effect.
- All your questions about possible complications and alternative treatments should be answered before surgery.
- Keep nicotine and alcohol consumption to a minimum.
- Blood-thinning medication (e.g. ASS, Thomapyrin®) must be discontinued at least ten days before the operation after consultation with your doctor.
- Vitamin preparations (A, E) and food supplements (omega-3 fatty acids, St. John's wort preparations, etc.) must be stopped at least four weeks before the operation.
- At home, prepare ice cubes or cooling pads to cool the skin after the treatment.
- Before performing aesthetic procedures, you should take out follow-up insurance.
- An elevation of the upper body of about 30 degrees (also while sleeping) and a cooling of the eyes for two to three days is beneficial for swelling reduction and wound healing.
- Showering is possible immediately before the wound check from the first postoperative day.
- This is followed by regular checks of your well-being and the results of the operation.
- The skin threads are removed about five to six days after the operation.
- After about two, better three weeks you can go back to work.
- From the third postoperative week onwards, several daily massages for a few minutes in a circle as well as lengthwise and crosswise to the course of the scar with oily creams (e.g. Bepanthen® ointment or Linola® fat) help to inconspicuous scars.
- Bending down, lifting heavy loads, swimming, saunas and sporting activities should be avoided for two weeks, possibly longer if swelling still exists.
- Excessive UV radiation (solarium/sunbathing) should be avoided for at least three months.