How to get rid of frown lines?
The removal of the thinker’s wrinkles, also called “mid-forehead-lifting”, is particularly suitable for a long forehead and deep frown lines:
- to eliminate the wrinkles of the forehead.
A Botox treatment is suitable for:
- Treatment of frown lines.
- Removal of lines of thought.
Upper Eyelid Lift
An upper eyelid lift can be performed effectively via a barely visible incision in the upper eyelid crease.
- excess skin on the upper lid can be removed.
Arcus marginalis release
This surgical technique can be performed in conjunction with a lower lid lift or through an incision in the conjunctiva. It serves the:
- Removal of lacrimal glands.
Eyelash serum (Bimatoprost)
The eyelash serum Bimatoprost has been proven to deliver:
- Thicker and longer eyelashes,
- Thicker eyebrows.
The Needling treatment is particularly effective after three repetitions in order to
- to improve the skin quality and to achieve a slight tightening effect.
How can you prepare for eyebrow correction?
All your questions about possible complications and alternative treatments should be answered before surgery.
- Keep nicotine and alcohol consumption to a minimum.
- Blood-thinning medication (e.g. ASS, Thomapyrin®) must be discontinued at least ten days before the operation after consultation with your doctor.
- Vitamin preparations (A, E) and food supplements (omega-3 fatty acids, St. John’s wort preparations, etc.) must be stopped at least four weeks before the operation.
- At home, prepare ice cubes or cooling pads to cool the skin after the treatment.
- Before performing aesthetic procedures, you should take out follow-up insurance.
What do you have to consider after an eyebrow correction?
- An elevation of the upper body of about 30 degrees (also while sleeping) and a cooling of the eyes for two to three days is beneficial for swelling reduction and wound healing.
- Showering is possible immediately before the wound check from the first postoperative day.
- This is followed by regular checks of your well-being and the results of the operation.
- The skin threads are removed about five to six days after the operation.
- After about two, better three weeks you can go back to work.
- From the third postoperative week onwards, several daily massages for a few minutes in a circle as well as lengthwise and crosswise to the course of the scar with oily creams (e.g. Bepanthen® ointment or Linola® fat) help to inconspicuous scars.
- Bending down, lifting heavy loads, swimming, saunas and sporting activities should be avoided for two weeks, possibly longer if swelling still exists.
- Excessive UV radiation (solarium/sunbathing) should be avoided for at least three months.
Author: Stéphane Stahl, MD, PhD. There are no financial relationships with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries that could have influenced the above text. Any reproduction, even partial, is permitted for personal use only. All texts used on this website are protected by copyright.