Patient satisfaction is the goal of every referring physician. This is also our mission.
To achieve this, we advise our patients in the friendly and familiar atmosphere of our newly established practice. Optimised processes ensure that the essential time resources benefit the patient.
Together we cover a comprehensive range of services in plastic and aesthetic surgery as well as hand surgery and fulfil a statutory health insurance mandate.
We always keep our knowledge up to date through continuous further training measures and university connections.
We look forward to being able to assist you with words and deeds if required,
Adelana Santos Stahl
Dear family doctor, Dear family doctor,
Your patient has been registered for surgery with us.
The indication for technical preliminary examinations results from the joint recommendations of the DGAI, DGCH, DGIM (Preoperative Evaluation of Adult Patients Prior to Elective, Non-Cardiosurgical Surgery) below. Joint recommendation of the DGAI, DGCH and DGIM. Anästh Intensivmed 2017;58:349-364)
Please carry out the important steps below (for the operability assessment and the anaesthesia risk)! We need the findings at the latest 2 weeks before surgery or as soon as possible.
An interval of 6 weeks between the evaluation of adult patients before elective surgery should not be exceeded as a rule. The severity of the procedure or the age of the patient do not in themselves represent scientifically proven indications for the preoperative determination of laboratory parameters.
Please contact us if you do not wish to perform the preoperative examination yourself!
You can send us the documents by eMed via KV Connect, letter post or fax.
- Many years of broad-based expertise in the field of facial surgery and hand surgery
- Comprehensive treatment options to restore the breast
- Treatment of skin tumours, wound closure in case of tissue loss
Adelana Santos Stahl
- Registered plastic surgeon since 01.2017
- German, European and Brazilian specialist examination for plastic and aesthetic surgery, additional qualification in emergency medicine
- Main focus in the field of reconstructive and aesthetic facial surgery
- Former Chief Physician, Habilitated at the University of Tübingen
- Additional qualification emergency medicine, hand surgery, medical didactics, physical therapy and balneology, medical quality management, hygiene representative
- Main focus in the field of reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery
Spacious modern practice in the heart of Saarbrücken
Operation unit on 120 m2 for outpatient procedures
The languages French, English and Portuguese are fluently mastered.
Our service for you
- Timely appointment arrangements for your patients
- Security that your patients are optimally cared for and are also "humanly" in good hands
- Prompt doctor's letters and diagnostic reports
- eMedical letter about KV Connect
- Comprehensive quality management standards
- Direct and uncomplicated contacting
- Short lay times
|Minimum standard for laboratory tests|
|Suspicion of diseases of|
|Heart / Lung||Liver||Kidney||Blood|
|Aspartate aminotransferase, Bilirubin, Activated partial thromboplastin time, International Normalized Ratio||x|
|12-channel ECG at >1 of the following cardiac risk factors|
|Coronary heart disease|
|Peripheral arterial occlusive disease|