Would you like a video consultation?
Whether on-site or in a face-to-face video consultation: Dr. Santos Stahl and Dr. Stahl devote their full attention to you!
With a video consultation, you can have a personal consultation at a flexible time, from anywhere in the world. This fast and uncomplicated way is also suitable for obtaining a second opinion at low cost.
How does the CenterPlast video consultation work?
- Select the desired APP
- Select appointment
- Pay online
- Confirm appointment
- Start video consultation
How long does the CenterPlast eConsultation/video consultation last and what does it cost?
A video consultation lasts 20 minutes and costs only 50.00 euros.
Seven reasons why we offer video consultation to our patients:
- During flexible consultation hours, you can obtain the expertise of a specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- If you come from France or Luxembourg, the video consultation saves you a long journey. You save a lot of time and contribute to climate protection.
- Your personal goals can be discussed. The specialists show you the best treatment options. Risks and treatment alternatives and the optimal aftercare can also be discussed.
- If you have already been on site, Dr. Santos Stahl or Priv. Doz. Dr. Stahl can discuss additional examination results or new findings with you via video consultation.
- After an operation, your surgeon can discuss your well-being, the wound healing process and further recommendations for aftercare via video consultation. This reduces on-site appointments.
- The video consultation saves you the search for a parking space, which comes with the exclusive location of CenterPlast in the pedestrian zone of Saarbrücken.
- With our offer of a video consultation hour we contribute to the improvement of a contemporary patient care.